| || |
Payment, Shipping & Returns
Delivery Options & Charges
USPS Priority Mail
UPS 3 Day Select®
UPS 2nd Day Air®
UPS Worldwide Express®
UPS Standard to Canada
Free delivery in the Reno-Sparks local area.
Our shipping and processing charges cover the "real time" charge only. We do not add a handling charge. Many of our items ship free, and are designated in the item description.
These Policies apply all orders placed either by phone or internet.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Paypal
- A sales tax rate will be charged in the state of Nevada based on the shipping address of the specific county.
- Orders are generally charged within 24 hours of the order, and every effort is made to ship within 1-2 days. Should a special order be involved, you will be advised of anticipated ship date.
For over 29 years we have offered customers a wide selection of fine products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return the item for an exchange, refund (with receipt), or merchandise credit.
The following policies apply to all returns(with the exception of designated special order items):
Returns with the original purchase receipt will be exchanged or refunded in the original tender. Returns without the original purchase receipt will be exchanged or refunded with a merchandise credit at the current selling price. Returned merchandise must include vendor packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was delivered to you. We can only accept unworn, unaltered and unwashed merchandise.
- We cannot accept returns on special orders, personalized or "Sale" items.
- Special order items are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- How to change or cancel an order We make every attempt to cater to your needs. Please advise of any need to change by email within 24hrs. We process orders immediately. Once the order is placed you are expected to honor your obligation. Should we choose to make an exception, at our discretion a 20% cancellation fee will apply.
- Custom Orders
Are non-cancellable and are not entitled to any refunds or exchanges. Custom orders are defined as merchandise that has been selected to our customer's specification. Any item that is customized in a certain color, size, or monogrammed according to a customer's wishes is considered a custom order and not entitled to a refund or exchange.
- Damaged or Incorrect Items
If any item is damaged please notify us within seven days, and we will work with you to resolve the situation. If an incorrect item was shipped in error, we will replace the item as soon as possible, or refund you all costs (including shipping). Please call us at 877-785-4279 and we will send you a pre-paid UPS shipping label.
- How to Return an Item: To return or exchange an item, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Authorization(RA) indicating the reason for the return and the action to be taken: replacement or merchandise credit. Kindly print the RA number on the outside of the return box. If you do not have your original packing slip please include a letter that includes the following information:
Reason for return
Action to be taken (replacement or merchandise credit)
Use the shipping carrier most convenient for you, and send the package to the following address, where your return will be processed according to your instructions.
702 Plumas St.
Reno, NV 89509
You are responsible for all shipping charges, unless there is store error, or a product defect.
If you have questions about our return policy, please call us at (877) 785-4279 or email us at email@example.com.
- Free Shipping and Promotions Any returned items that were sent utilizing a free shipping promotion will be credited to your account minus any delivery, handling, shipping costs, and restocking fees.
- International OrdersInternational Shipments Your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always the recipient's responsibility.